Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie I feel so much better on healthier fats like omega 3, olive oil and avocado.

I’m sorry it didn’t help, helplines can be a hit or miss. SANE will be back tomorrow, I usually find them to be more helpful. But do reach out for help in between if you need it. We are always here for you on the forums 💖🫂

I feel better on those too @creative_writer 

I hate that I am dependent on others. I hate that this is me.

@Snowie I don't think it's a dependency, I think you're struggling, if reaching out helps you get through the day, it's okay. We all need support sometimes. We are all humans 💖🫂

I hear you @Snowie 🌺💜

thanks for tagging me here. 
I’m really sorry to hear you’re not doing so good right now 💜

I just read a couple of posts and just wanted to gently say sitting here with you, in the place you’re at, holding space with you 🫂🌺

Thanks for your support @PinkFlamingo @creative_writer 

I just don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to put up with myself. Tomorrow seems too far away and just too hard. Life isn't meant to be like this. You're meant to get enjoyment out of life. Where is that enjoyment when all you do is fight for each minute.

I know I need sleep. Hopefully meds and prn will help.

Don't worry, I have to be safe, hubbys home now.

Hugs @Snowie .

Thinking of you and hope things get easier.

Hugs my @Snowie

❤️❤️

I hope you sleep well @Snowie and tomorrow is a better day. Just wanted to let you know we all value you more than you realise, I know it’s hard to believe it. Sending you love 💖 🫂

Sending lots of love @Snowie xox

Thanks @creative_writer @Shaz51 @tyme @Eve7 

Just going to try and get some sleep. I don't think staying awake will benefit anyone.

I hope you all have a good night. Bye.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance