Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@Glisten wrote:

Oh man. No one deserves this run around.

Mental Health Care professionals often aren’t.

More of us need to be in the profession.

G

@Glisten  Yep, people deserve far better than some of these professionals.  This psychologist was actually my favourite out of the 2 I saw this year.  The other one told me I should stop coming in because "I made her feel bad that I kept coming in and she wasn't helping me"!  I wish I was exaggerating or that that was the only thing but that was definitely the highlight to my last appointment with her.

@Glisten I'll bake a batch for you and leave them at a prominent location in Bully 🙂

@ENKELI Pearce Airbase? Lol

I’m sure the muffins would be safe at the RAAF

Damn woman I gave you all the clues 🕵️ for your stalking pleasure.

G

Yes you are very creative @Glisten I am too. I used to love home decorating in years gone by.  My parents were so poor I used to pour over home decorating magazines for hours as a child and refurbishing projects in women's magazines wishing that would be for me! Well at least your friends have given you license to do what you want with that A-frame. The door looks great by the way I can't imagine what it would have looked like previously. And those lime green skirting boards - you will have fun with that. You will get it the way you want by summer.  I know your friends let you live there but you must be a landlords dream with your DIY projects! I'm about to hop off and go meditate again. I've just done my ayurvedic healing routine now Lambda brainwave mediation. Don't like daylight savings. I feel sorry for autistic kids with it as they can't cope with it either. It causes loss of productivity in workers and just messes up daily routines. It really should be scrapped. Anyway the redecorating is keeping you busy which is good Glisten

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

Happy Sunday!

@StuF hey StuF, happy Sunday to you too.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16  Sunday crew..

Hope your date was okay @Meowmy  lol

bit rubbish here , not drunk 4 days and feel like did last nite, new dose of injection doing part of it , think. was thinking in middle of night best to stop taking it got to take for a long time to work, so going to cost '000s and little sign its doing anything except make me feel queasy this morning lol  would be cheaper to see dietician and personal trainer lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope you feel better soon.