Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Shaz51   praying for rain here perhaps later in the weekxx

the Lawns sure are @PizzaMondo , they will grow extra fast now because of the rain 😁

been on the computer , playing word games 

our YouTube channels not working on the tv , dont know why soo just watching normal tv 

how are you going today 

I have put out crumbed steak for dinner tonight 

will send some down your way my sister @greenpea xxx

It will be time for another haircut in no time 😛 @Shaz51

Sounds like a very chilled out arvo - I too am a lover of word games! That's a bummer about the youtube channel not working on the TV - does it require an update or something? Have you tried re-signing in? I hope it can get fixed soon.

I am going OK today, had a big weekend with my partner's family - celebrating a big milestone birthday! Lots of family time, not enough alone time 😛 How are you feeling?

Yummy, any sides with the steaks tonight? I'm craving potato bake, so I think I'll make that 🙂

potato bake sounds good @PizzaMondo 

went out to my cousin`s birthday on saturday night , usually hubby says no but he came this time but wanted to leave early 

we have not been out for soo long because of his MH , he would rather stay home 

I dont mind staying home too sometimes 

How was your cousin's birthday @Shaz51 ? That's different then that Mr Shaz opted to go too! I think setting a boundary and time for home time is a good idea, allows those of us who get overwhelmed easily to still have some recharge time!

I hope you had a nice time while you were there anyway 🙂

I also don't mind staying home, I like to be cosy, but also enjoy spending time with those who I can mutually grow with!

nice Daria pic @PizzaMondo  lol

Haha thank you @TAB - did you grow up watching the show too?

ha discovered it looking for daytime tv to watch on one of my many childhoods courtesy of centrelink @PizzaMondo  lol 

couldnt remember her name, google says she was on beavis and butthead orign=inally wihich prety sure have never seen

Haha, safe to say you enjoyed the show then @TAB ?

Yes, she was! She came in as the 'intelligent' character and then soon after, was developed further and given her whole own show. Got a huuuuggeeeeeee response from female viewers loving her. She is absolutely apathetically brilliant - and her best friend Jane too.

Beavis & Butthead is hilarious, total opposite to what Daria is about - if you ever watch an episode, I'd be curious to hear what you think!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance