Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

https://youtu.be/7Xo28RwDCSE?si=uKXeg1Ezdq1bueIo

start around 3:30 .. and hang on ..

@Former-Member 

@Glisten 

@Former-Member ha ha yes, I pretty much wore a uniform of blue skirt and white blouse but being a public school in the 80's it was pretty much anything goes with pastels and high top sneakers mixing with perms and mullets!

https://youtu.be/oThTZEls3os?si=tRm4XFekY462jV3a

@Former-Member 

@Glisten 

I like his lines, he seems to make 2 corners into one esp on crazy 1920s bike, Troy Corser takes over as rider at around 16:00 and the corners get straighter and bike revs a lot more. Called another skill level I think

https://youtu.be/vnkzl_EvGgA?si=bDiooDSeHSTJ_DBk

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Glisten ☺️🌺

Ah, I love the suzuki SV650S for an all-rounder that works well as a commuter as well as a weekend getaway machine, able to carry lots of luggage without feeling any less sporty (without being too sporty!) 

these are the type I owned.. 

IMG_5291.jpeg

🙂🌺

all my gear was yellow and black to match this bike with contrasts shaped like lightening 🤭🌺

I dont see them on here that much anymore, but I think @StanD  has a mbike as well

Former-Member
Not applicable

Love it! @TAB 
hahahahaha! 
knee sliders are for guardrails as well as tarmac, and at 250km/h and above you have the right to make your own lane anywhere you’d like 😁🙌🏻😎🏍

Middle of the night on a winter run to Canberra back before the Lake George bypass was built, the good stretches from south of Sydney Hume Hwy through to the north bits of the federal highway was 220km/h zones; well, for me on the Bandit 1200, anyway…in my defence, that was its most comfortable cruising speed 🙂🌺

lol @Former-Member well its similar motor to bandit, just with a turbo on it 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Beautiful @TAB 🙌🏻☺️🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh, the memories @ENKELI ! 😀🌺🙌🏻

we had a blue tartan pattern skirt with white blouse, but I bought the fabric from the uniform store and made shorts instead as I used to motorbike to school sometimes, or ride my horse who would hang on the sports oval all day, getting pats from everyone till home time ☺️🌺

The hi top Reebok’s, with fluorescent socks, and a massive blow dry that took ages! Haha 😁🙌🏻🌺

Perms and mullets were the hair staples of our generation! 😀💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ah, beautiful @TAB 🙌🏻😀

little shimmy shake on exit with initiation of power and under high speed, but otherwise I just am soo impressed by that older bike! Just phenomenal ☺️🌺

And Troy’s duke is super smooth..what a setup on that thing…he double-apex’s those corners perfectly. 
That dry clutch gives super smooth changes at high engine speeds, that’s for sure ☺️

love that Ducati yellow 😎🌺

My bike above (yellow SV) spent a few good weekends at Eastern Creek doing track days, as well as Wakefield Park south of Goulburn 🙂🏍️ 

Them were the days, alright 😎

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance