Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Just decided to prioritise myself..

@scruffypuffball @Wow, thank you for the links and the insight. I’ll read them definitely and your words give me strength with their truth. I’m exhausted at the moment and my paradigm is shifting fast. Sometimes you can read something for the first time but know that it resonates and this was true of your post for me. I appreciate the time you took to respond and hey - congratulations to you for obviously being a strong, smart person. I honour the survivor in you and the survivor in me! Lol. Seriously though, I’m learning what true kindness is, so thanks. Facing another night of God knows what, anxiety rising, but I feel genuine strength from these posts that is very helpful. Kind regards, Alice10.

Thank you @tyme Your words hit my heart and reached the fear in me. Thank you so very much. I will think of your post tonight as I face more b*ll***t.. thanks.

Do you feel safe? @Alice10  Do you have somewhere to stay?

Hi @Alice10 

Well good one ye, we are all cheering for you.  You are a strong woman and very much self aware.  So good hearing the respect that you have for yourself in your words, its very empowering.  You just need to be careful, do you have any close friends who you can go to.  Good idea to maybe make your local police aware of the situation, just in case, so they are prepared.  All the very best and good luck......Asgard

Hi @tyme no I don't feel safe. I'm going to ask some of my family today if I can stay for a couple of days and then friends after that. I hope this asking goes well, as I find it very difficult to ask. Thanks for asking the important questions. I tried to tell him it was over last night and he went berserk.

Wow Alice! Thats so inspiring to hear. Good on you love!

Hi @Agent 

I just wanted to send you a big welcome, and thank you for joining the community. 

We hope to see you around the forums on the regular 🙂

Feel free to Introduce yourself here if you haven’t already!

Hi @Agent  👋🏼 Welcome to the forum.

G

@Glisten hi G. Tough day. I'm going to see my GP tomorrow. I'm starting to get anxiety. I've booked a psychologist for Thursday as well. Thanks again for the post yesterday. Alice

@Alice10  coincidentally tomorrow I have an appointment with my GP. For a referral to a psychologist.

📣 keep going @Alice10 Keep going 📣

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance