Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

NikNik
Senior Contributor

Email links not taking me directly to the discussion

Hi everyone,

I've been having issues with my email notifications lately where I press on the title of the discussion in the email, and rather taking me to the list of organisations (where I pick who I registered with) and then to the specific discussion, it sends me to the list of organisations, but once I pick one, it takes me to the Forums homepage.

Is anyone else having this issue? @CherryBomb

Nik

19 REPLIES 19

Re: Email links not taking me directly to the discussion

Hi @NikNik,

Whenever I have clicked the title link of a thread in email notifications, it's always taken me first to the list of organisations and then, once I click SANE, I'm at the relevant discussion page.

However, lately, almost every time I go to SANE, I am asked to log in. This latest one is new and gets a bit annoying, but only in a minor way.

Hi @Mazarita
Thanks for this. Can you clarify:
1) Is this on mobile, tablet or desktop?
2) Are you always using the same connection (ie: are you changing from your home internet to another wifi or connection)

Thanks!

@NikNik I haven't come across that problem yet but am still not receiving some emails when @mentioned - have noticed this for a while - seems to be mostly from @Faith-and-Hope and @Former-Member over quite a few weeks - and ocassionally from other people here and there.

Cool - thanks @Zoe7 - I will check it out.

@NikNik, I'm not getting a lot of tagged notifications in mi email for about a week now. Finding some hem randomly going through threads. Hope you're well 🙂

Hi @NikNik,

I am mostly using a desktop computer but sometimes log in on phone-tablet using Chrome on Android (not the app). The problem is occurring for me on both the desktop and the phone-tablet. As I said, mostly I log in via desktop and, almost always, I'm needing to log in to the site over and over every time I come online. This is despite the fact that I have the checkbox ticked that says 'keep me signed in'. Cheers for any help, it's only a minor nuisance so nothing urgent from my point of view. Smiley Happy

@NikNik The same for me as for @Mazarita - have to sign in everytime despite having 'keep me signed in' box ticked.

Thanks @Zoe7 and @Mazarita

If you connect using one wifi account (lets say at the library) and then change to another (lets say at home), you will be logged out for security purposes.
Is this when its happening for you - or is it happening within one session?

@NikNik, it's happening repeatedly even when I am only using desktop and coming on and off the forum throughout a day.

Edit: by the way, my desktop is on an ADSL line, not wireless.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance