Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: New member

Hey @Ocean2 

Yes it absolutely helped. I actually became and admin of the FB group and it is amazing....if I do say so myself lol. The other admins and I made a rule only evidence based info is to be shared there. We also have had input from the president of the Australian Menopause Society so we know it's all up to date stuff. It's an Australian group so if you do a search for 'menopause and perimenopause Australia' the group should show up. The group has grown to over 20,000 women from around 1000 a few years ago. So many women struggling with this. I don't admin there anymore but it's still a great group.

❤️

Re: New member

Hi @Ocean2 ,

I'm just reading through your posts and wanted to say hi. 

In a way, I have to say I'm a BPD expert... not because of any qualification, but because I've had it for so long!

Do you have any particular questions about BPD you want to ask?

As I child, I had a lot of suppressed anxiety and OCD. Overtime, the OCD disappeared, but the unhelpful coping mechanisms remained - i believe that is what has added to my BPD.

You are welcome to joining our BPD community over here if you want: Raising Awareness of BPD - Flipping the Script 

Hope to see you around!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance