Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Living with Schizophrenia // 16 May 7 - 9 AEST

@Former-Member

I do remember. The support and I care I received from the people around me is what kept me going through the worst times. Their belief in me helped me to start believing in myself 🙂

@Former-Member I remember everything about my episodes, so I remember vividly friends and loved ones trying their best to support me (even though I was probably pushing them away with my sometimes bizarre behaviours). Having an illness like sz/sza, you learn who your true friends are, that is for sure!

@Former-Member

you dont have to thank me for remembering you, of course i would remember. I enjoyed talking to you before and have been wondering how things are now for you and your son.

How are you coping? i hope taking good care of yourself. You are such a great mum .

hey, that sounds like a good step with him giving you and his dad his mobile number. Does he answer the phone if you call him or does he just call you instead.

I cant imagine how much worry you go through and i hope things start getting better and you get a lot more contact with your son so that you can worry just a little bit less

I do remember. The support and I care I received from the people around me is what kept me going through the worst times.

Their belief in me helped me to start believing in myself Smiley Happy -- yes it is sooo inportant @Hannah93 Smiley Very Happy

I just thought I'd say hi to everyone, I'm new here and am interested in learning about the different experiences everyone has had. I'm not quite ready to discuss to much though just yet hope that's ok☺️

@ViperPixie

Of course it's ok. Only talk about what you're comfortable with. 🙂

Hi @ViperPixie 🙂 So glad you popped up and said hi 🙂

Hi @ViperPixie

Thank u. It's not easy feeling different even when ur in the company of people who understand if that makes sense
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance