Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: JOIN US! Live Sunday Hangout 7:00-9:00pm AEST

@ArraDreaming  Thank you very much for sharing your truth and culture tonight. 
Especially about your children.

Made my heart happy. Gave me hope for the future.

Language is very important it only exists when it is used. People give language life.

Arra you can talk at me anytime.

G

I love sharing and I love sharing to people who will listen that is how we grow together, take my son as an example, he is by blood not related to me and is non Aboriginal (as is my wife also), but he still gets it and he is a part of reconciliation still, everyone has a role to play no matter where you come from, we can all sit together at the table @Glisten 

That is beautiful @ArraDreaming that is the world I want for all of us.

in unity G

Hey Everyone! 

Once again, we are having our Sunday Hangout this coming Sunday night (23rd June) at 7pm-9pm AEST.

The topic will be:

Food for Foodies - Let's talk Food

Screenshot 2024-06-22 at 4.03.29 PM.png

Whether the food is strange, delish, smelly, exotic or plain boring, let's gather to talk all things food!

Join us on this Live Sunday Hangout on the Peer Group Chat Chatwee Platform. It is an opportunity for you to chat in real time with other members. This space will be moderated by SANE Staff.

To join, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee.

Once you have signed up, follow this link to log in when the event starts at 7pm AEST on Sunday 23rd June 2024. Due to the popularity of this Live Sunday Hangout, we will be leaving the room open until 9pm AEST.

@Patches59 @ArraDreaming @Snowie @Captain24 @WildFlower1 @MessyGirl @KittyLove1984 @Rockdog @ButterflyWings @Alonely @Fluttershy1 @The-red-centaur @7cough9 @Glisten @Jacques @Healandlove @Squishy @Birdofparadise8 @Who-Knows @HopeDream @Spirit_Healer @bliffitygibbet @Shaz51 @Sophiavicky1224 @outlander @Alice10 @monket @MJG017 

@Asgard @OM108 @defaultusername @Ainjoule @SkySeeker22 @Peace4now  @Hope2Recovery @MermaidHair @Tilz 

Feel free to tag anyone in who may be interested!

I'm going to try going today 😁 

Wonderful ❤️ @Andarna 

@tyme 😊

We will be starting in 15 minutes.

Topic: Food for Foodies

To join, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee.

Once you have signed up, follow this link to log in when the event starts at 7pm AEST on Sunday 23rd June 2024. Due to the popularity of this Live Sunday Hangout, we will be leaving the room open until 9pm AEST.

@Patches59 @ArraDreaming @Snowie @Captain24 @WildFlower1 @MessyGirl @KittyLove1984 @Rockdog @ButterflyWings @Alonely @Fluttershy1 @The-red-centaur @7cough9 @Glisten @Jacques @Healandlove @Squishy @Birdofparadise8 @Who-Knows @HopeDream @Spirit_Healer @bliffitygibbet @Shaz51 @Sophiavicky1224 @outlander @Alice10 @monket @MJG017 @Andarna @RAN @swift1 @An0n @GypsyH @May91 @Jrn299 

I’m in a pretty friggen bad mood so ws’l lsee
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance