Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dealing with heartbreak

Hi @tyme,

Thanks for your support during my time.

As you know, I could ‘t understand the reasoning of why things happened. My person has changed roles now , so

it was real. I thinks things will work out eventually. 

YIkes @Rockdog !

Things are moving! I've got a grin on my face from ear to ear. I'm not saying, "I told you so", but you know what I mean.

Things may not move in our time, but they surely move.

I saw you online the other day, and then I got side tracked. Sorry!

Please keep me updated with how you are going.

I'll wait to hear from you.

I see you are online @Rockdog . Hope you are okay.

Hi @tyme 

things have been a bit weird, nothing has happened yet but my person has shifted job titles. A friend at work looked her up. Not sure what that means exactly but I do feel it is the universe moving things. I would like to be able to talk to you more. I was thinking of you after and that I wished I could tell you. Still don’t know how it helps things work, but it gives me hope that she hasn’t just moved on 

Hi @tyme 

hope you are going well 

I'm very well. Glad to hear that things are shifting. The universe moves in ways we know not. @Rockdog 

While there is breath, there is hope. Whether it's shifting titles, jobs, places, houses, or whatever, it means that they wanted something to change.

Just hold on 🙂

I'll message you tomorrow.

Hi @tyme 

Thanks for reaching out and being part of my journey. I don’t know whether she actually has feelings, or has moved on or where she is at. I just now  know that she wasn’t happy, like you said. I can’t make sense of it, but it has sort of reassured me that we were in it together and it wasn’t her.  Also like you said outside forces messed with things. 

Precisely 🙂 @Rockdog 

Slowly but surely. 

Patience is a virtue 🙂

I'll catchya tomorrow.

Hey @Rockdog ,

How are you today?

Hi @tyme  I’m good today thanks. How are you going? I’m still not sure how things will work out, but I just feel that something strange is happening. I can’t explain it, but you had been telling me for months. I think I would have given up without you. Now in a weird way I see it 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance