Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Just written down the red lentil bread recipe @TAB its my next plan of attack to use up a drum of red lentils.  Have put away produce and emptied out compost in addition to throwing out recyclables. Its all done. Squeezed in a lot today with tidying storage. Was happy with my efforts. Got to repackage meat to freeze and that will be it for the day. 

@TAB Notifications AGAIN 

C’mon SANE IT lift‼️

You can do it ❣️

@SmilingGecko  I don’t have a business 🤭 

Hey @Glisten love the encouragement! 

The notifications were having an issue earlier in the day, then seemed to resolve itself after we had a look into it, and now they seem to be on the fritz again. We're aware of it, and hope that it is resolved again soon, I know it can be very frustrating when this happens.

@PeppyPatti I have to schedule my day.

ADHD.

PTSD my ability to concentrate has narrowed to about 2 hours, with a 3 hour break in between.

I think it’s sauna time for me.

👋🏼 G

Hi @Stout 

Yes @TAB 

My mouth hurts from dentist - looks like my tooth is chopped in half so -----

I'm getting an inheritance in about 2 years. Shall I just get tooth pulled out then get new teeth 2 years 

Or should I sell mY belongings and pay the $1800 ?? 

@Glisten @Ru-bee @SmilingGecko @TAB  @Appleblossom 

@Ru-bee 😆 I love SANE. By far it is the most interacted and well utilised MH online service that I have experienced.

This afternoon I referred my closest friend to SANE.

We have been friends for 37 years.

PSWs you’re all on notice.

Don’t let me down. No pressure 😆LOL

Love your work G

That's full on @Glisten 

Although ya gotta care for yourself going through a divorce .....

Tough. 

We are here for you. 

I find being part of this group makes me feel very happy. And therefore I'm acting more responsible. However iv had trauma therapy - I have a thought that you may have too. I certainly see I'v changed. 

IMG20230910110140.jpg

@SmilingGecko I was referring to SANE’s launch of the website 

G

@PeppyPatti I hear you about the teeth. I've been in pain for a few days now, my dentist doesn't have an appointment until next week 😳

I want ro get my teeth yanked and have dentures, I'll see what the dentist suggests.

Have you considered accessing your super? I'm considering it depending on the cost. 

Good luck with your half tooth, I can definitely relate!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance