Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

At least you get to have anything you want @Shaz51 ? 🙂

Ha ha true @StuF but what do I feel like 

Indeed @Shaz51   🤔😎

Nothing ? He's not well isn't he ? 

How are you going being retired ? 

💜🐕💞

Thank you so much @Gemma13 for taking the time to post on behalf of @tonys .  @tonys is one of our favourite and much loved and appreciated members around here. It has been concerning knowing he was recovering from his physical injuries, clearly in an unwell state and unable to communicate with us. It is good to know he is being cared for and will hopefully be back with us soon. He is missed. It is lovely to finally meet you @Gemma13 whom he refers to as The Bookkeeper. Please pass on my regards to @tonys . And my gratitude to you.

Everyone's pretty damn good here aren't they 

@Appleblossom 

Back to the present 🎁 

Dunno about anyone here but working very very hard at trying to put my budget money on envelopes - it's tough for it to begin because we need to save to put in envelopes then save more to put in other envelopes 😔 

export1716452760856.jpg

@Oaktree @MJG017 @Adge  @greenpea   @,@StuF @TAB 

..beats my system, which is bucket with a hole in it lol

@PeppyPatti  I've never comparitively shopped for so long and so consistently than last year or so. ok have internet splurges still lol. took me ages to re-learn after years in mines where just 'bought things' had a credit card, and was always money in bank , just more or less ... i rarely looked at prices. of steaks or anything , would just buy 

Nww that’s lovely to read Huckleberry’s @tonys letter. Thank you @Gemma13 I’ve been struggling a LOT.

Huck always knew what to say to me. @tonys words brought out the best in me, he has that effect on everyone.

No doubt @Gemma13 you bring out the best in @tonys 

I really, really miss my Huckleberry friend.

Hugs G

Thanks @StuF @Shaz51 

Better get organised now

Hi @Shaz51 

I saw @utopia too....

Loved @tonys message to @Glisten 

@Doldip15 

Screenshot_2024-05-25-10-46-56-47.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance