Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

am in country SA have pension healthcare card, they are still bulk billing, touch wood @Doldip15  as overheard, working people where getting charged $40 gap

Jeepers  @Doldip15 . You get the  bill, have a heart attack n need the doctor again. Dog eats tail.

Is anything cheap on the sunshine coast though.? .  I'm  a little lucky here. I have a  Cambodian doctor.

She charged me a couple of time and then, bulk billed ever since. I take fresh fruit n veg when I go and the girls at the desk share it around. You know how life works. Always play the guilt trip card first. 

Hope you had a better day. Least the nights are cooling of hey Doldip.  Irony of the seasons.  What makes the plants here grow with reckless abandon, has me wilting on the vine. But now. Its .. our time.

Just got back from a little fishing down the river.  3 encounters. one I threw back, one I kept, and one threw me back.  Some one gets married tomorrow and I have to be there so . . rip  one more page out of the diary.  I'll be fighting temptation not to tell them,   marriage and fishing. .   the bookies pay

similar odds...

Hey @Former-Member.  love that little post of yours on the music thread, and I damn well know, you do

that with a velvet accent too.   Pardon my cheek.

@Lila3  how have you been mate and what makes news from your camp.  I hope a good book or something engaging is sweeping you off to the little places we all love to run to . . . or hide in.

Dream well and worry about tomorrow if it shows up non to shabby.  Well we keep a daydream in our

pockets, just in case..

nite all.          @Glisten  @tyme  @TAB  @Historylover  @ENKELI .  and sleepy heads.         tonys..

@tonys " Stoicism & the art of Happiness" ( non fiction,) , " Dirty Linen" ( biography about the troubles in Northern Ireland, ), " In Defence of Witches: Why Women are still of Trial" ( non fiction) & a stack of Yogic tarrot card. Some are library books, some pulled from my bookshelf
@doldip the beach is free!

My dog ate someone's bait off the jetty the other day 😆 lol The kindly fisherman was very forgiving

Hello @tonys you asked about medicinal oils being absorbed through the skin. The only thing I know of is the ayurvedic practice of abhyanga. You select an oil tailored to your constitution or what is known as your dosha - pitta vata or kapha and heat it.

I used to use a saucepan filled with water to create a "water bath" with a heat resistant bowl inside carrying the oil so you don't burn yourself. You don't heat oil directly in a saucepan - you create a water bath. The warmed oil will then get more readily absorbed into your body.

There are some places that sell oil that have medicinals in them allready. Banyan Botanicals may be a place to check out. Be mindful many of these medicinals could potentially have a high degree of heavy metals in them so always best to go with a reputed supplier

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hopefully the weather has settled today @Glisten ? 🌺💜

Take care if you happen to be heading out and about , if there’s still rain coming down 🙂🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @ENKELI 🙂🌺

how’s your Sunday? I hope all is well ☺️

sounds like a nice retro Saturday…I just remembered how much hairspray clouded the hallways of school! 🤭 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @tonys ☺️🌺

About as velvet as an English woman with a mostly Australian accent speaking newly acquired Français 🤭🙌🏻… of which I have mostly forgotten! 
hope your Sunday is treating you well 🌺🙂

@Former-Member The rain was short lived. 
Hope have had a nice weekend 

G

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good news @Glisten  about that rain 🙂🌺

Not bad at all thanks - listening to my neighbours with their motorbikes across the road, and so tempted to grab my helmet and leathers and hit them up for a couple of laps solo just to get those much loved tangles in my hair haha ☺️🙌🏻

I hope you have a lovely afternoon 😎🌺💜

@Former-Member  What is your type of preferred bike?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance